We are excited for our Spring Conference on March 17 & 18, 2022. Below you will find key details for the conference to support you in attending. To register,
- The conference is virtual.
- LIVE sessions will be 8:00a-5:00p Thursday, March 17 & 8:00a-12:00p on Friday, March 18
- All sessions will be recorded and available until May 1.
- Recorded sessions will only be available for conference attendees who register and pay.
- 18 ACVREP Credits & Clock Hours are available for this conference.
- Click the link to register — Spring Conference Registration
Our keynote speakers will be a panel of 3 young adults speaking on their experiences with project-based learning and how it has impacted their lives. We are still receiving nominations, to nominate someone you know, click the link to nominate: https://forms.gle/1PhDXdXC9QoMs3UL9
We have two wonderful presentations for Pre-Conference!
Christopher Russell, Supporting Availability for Learning for Students with Multiple Disabilities including Deaf-Blindness Student-Centered Assessment and Intervention
Saaron Putnam-Almaguer, Kristin Gault, Deborah Lesher, Katie Teirney – Designing an Effective AAC System for Students with CVI
We have provided a link and an attachment for ourconference agenda. We are still working out a few presentations, and confirming times with presenters. The presentation selections will not change, however, the order may be different closer to the conference. View Full Agenda
We encourage you to become a member of AER – conference discounts will be available for AER members. We hope you will join us.