Hello PNW AER Membership,
We hope this email finds you well. We have many exciting updates for our chapter and would like to take this opportunity to share them with you.
We have updated our PNW AER bylaws, which were voted on and approved at our September board meeting. You can view the updated bylaws here or on our website.
We have updated our Mini-Grant Application and Guidelines to better reflect our commitment to serving vision professionals in their career development. The guidelines and application can be found on our website here.
Our website has had a mini makeover; feel free to check our drop-down menu in our About section! It now has the updated Board Members with bios, our bylaws, a job board posting, a submission page, and a vision resource page.
– If you would like to add to our vision resource page, please email us with the information you would like us to add.
– The job board page is updated automatically with each submission. We are excited to add this to our page to help connect professionals with open positions in our state.
– Our social media accounts are also linked in the top-right-hand corner; like us on Facebook & Twitter!
Annual Meeting Notes
– Here are the annual meeting notes from our March 18, 2022 meeting.
– Here are the latest notes from our board meeting on September 12, 2022.
2023 PNW AER Conference
– We are excited to host an in-person conference on March 16-18 in Tri-Cities. You are the first to know that we will be hosting it at Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick, Washington.
– We will send out a survey shortly to gather information on what members want to see at the conference. Be on the lookout!
Thank you for your dedication and commitment to PNW AER. We are looking forward to another fantastic fiscal year!
PNW AER Board of Directors